- Transfer from Zanzibar Airport to Stone Town hotel of your choice. Around the coast are some lovely beaches and coral reefs. The capital is Stone Town with its narrow streets and historic Arab influenced buildings. You can spend hours and hours just wandering the alleys and squares, drinking potent coffee sold by pavement vendors, or buying sweetmeats from scores of tiny cafés.
- Transfer from your hotel to your coastal resort for 5 nights. En route we will do the Spice Tour. We have developed a special Spice Tour with in depth information not only about spices, but also organically grown herbs and a detailed description about their traditional uses in medicine cosmetics and cooking. After the tour we invite you for an opulent lunch, where you can taste the spices and fruits. This is also the cheapest place to purchase spices and spice oils. The coast of Zanzibar is the stuff of dreams: long, sparkling white beaches, crystal lagoons protected by coral barrier reefs, and literally millions of coconut palms swaying in the tropical breezes. Zanzibar is one of the most fascinating places in East Africa.
- Transfer to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight.
- Hotel transfers and luggage handling
- Government taxes and service charges
- All land transportation
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Petrol & Parking fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to and from your location
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide
- Visa application fee