- You are met on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transferred to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel Intercontinental Nairobi on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Breakfast at the hotel then depart for Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch at the lodge. Lake Nakuru was originally declared a national park because of a superbly diverse bird population especially for the protection of the flamingos. It is in this park that one has the highest chances of seeing the white rhino. The park is about 190sqkm and it harbors animal species as buffalo, zebra, waterbuck and cats like lion and leopard. The rhino-breeding program was started in the late eighties in this park and has proved to be successful. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp or similar.
- Depart after breakfast and drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Lunch at the lodge followed by time to relax before embarking on an afternoon game drive. Maasai Mara boasts an astonishing amount of game and is probably Kenya’s most famous reserves. The Mara landscape is stunning with endless savannas dotted with thorn trees. The famously black-manned Mara lions are possibly the stars of the Mara show, but cheetah, elephant, kongoni, topi, Thompson’s gazelle, waterbuck, hyena, and primates are all here too. Birding is also excellent. Maasai Mara is the northerly end of the Great Migration; that great primeval surge of wildebeest, zebra and antelope that sweeps in from Serengeti as grass in Serengeti starts to fail. As it is naturally, they are tracked by the predators who pick off the weak, the stragglers and the young. The crossing over to Kenya is normally in July but the whole episode depends on the forage in the two parks. Afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or similar.
- Early morning game drive returning to the lodge for late breakfast. Lunch at the lodge followed by time to relax before departing for a late afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or similar LDBB.
- Breakfast at the lodge then depart for Nairobi arriving early afternoon. Then transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- Hotel transfers and luggage handling
- Government taxes and service charges
- All land transportation
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Petrol & Parking fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to and from your location
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide
- Visa application fee