- Airport pick-up and transfer to Hotel Our representative will welcome you given your arrival at Entebbe international airport and transfer to your booked hotel in Kampala. This is an hour’s drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Sheraton Hotel (luxury), Fairway Hotel (midrange), Forest cottages (budget)
- Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park Early morning after you have had breakfast, meet the driver for your transfer to Kisoro, approximately 7 hours drive with lunch and equator stopovers. Arrive at the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay at Clouds Mountain Gorilla lodge (luxury), Ichumbi gorilla lodge (mid range), Gorilla safari lodge (budget)
- Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi impenetrable national park Have breakfast and transfer you to park offices for briefing about Mountain Gorilla trekking by the park warden then connect to the forest to search for the gorillas. The time taken is usually between 2-8 hours depending on the movement of the gorillas. Meeting the gorillas unexpectedly is one of the most captivating lifetime experiences. You will have a chance to observe and take pictures at very close range. You will observe adults feeding and groaning among themselves. After an hour with the long-awaited gorillas, your ranger guide will lead you back to the starting point where your driver will readily be waiting to transfer you back to the lodge for a restful evening. Have dinner overnight stay at lodge as above. Clouds Mountain Gorilla lodge (luxury), Ichumbi gorilla lodge (mid range), Gorilla safari lodge (budget)
- Golden monkeys experience in Mgahinga gorilla national park Have breakfast and transfer you to park offices for briefing about the golden monkeys by the park warden then connect to the forest to search for the beautiful primates. The time taken is usually between 2-6 hours depending on their movement. Meeting the golden monkeys unexpectedly is one of the most captivating lifetime experiences. You will have a chance to observe and take pictures at very close range. You will observe adults feeding and groaning among themselves. After an hour with them, your ranger guide will lead you back to the starting point where your driver will readily be waiting to transfer you for lunch in Kisoro town. Then later connect to your lodge Clouds Mountain Gorilla lodge (luxury), Ichumbi gorilla lodge (mid range), Gorilla safari lodge (budget) as above.
- Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park After early morning breakfast, embark on your journey to Queen Elizabeth national park which a 4-5 hours drive from Kisoro with lunch en route. Arrive early in the park to connect for a boat trip along the kazinga channel. During the boat trip you will enjoy watching the densely populated hippos along the lake also including crocodiles and other animals; the elephants, buffaloes and bird species on the banks. Dinner and overnight stay at Mweya safari lodge (Luxury), Park View Lodge (Midrange), Pumba Safari cottages (Budget)
- Morning game drive and transfer to Kibale national park Set off early after having breakfast at the lodge to kisenyi area for a fascinating game drive where you will be able to view great numbers of animals including the savannah elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, antelopes including the Oribi, Uganda kobs, waterbucks to mention a few. After the activity, proceed to Kasese town where you will have your lunch then connect to Fort portal town and finally to your lodge. Dinner and overnight stay at Kyaninga lodge (luxury), Chimps Nest (mid range), Chimpanzee guest house (budget)
- Chimpanzee tracking experience After early morning breakfast, you will go for chimpanzee tracking. Kibale Forest National Park is one of the best safari destinations in Africa for chimpanzee tracking. Kibale’s 795km2 National Park contains one of the most beautiful and with the most varying tracts of tropical forest in the whole of Uganda. This is place to a number of forest wildlife, most especially 13 species of primate coupled with chimpanzees. This primate walk will take 2-5 hours searching for the gorillas. You will spend 1 hour with the chimpanzees while taking pictures. After the activity, connect for lunch in fort portal town then proceed to the lodge for relaxation. Dinner will be served at the lodge, overnight stay at Kyaninga lodge (luxury), Chimps Nest (mid range), Chimpanzee guest house (budget) as above
- Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park Have breakfast and then drive to Murchison Falls national park-Uganda’s largest national park in the northwestern part. This is a full day drive. You will have lunch en-route. Arrive in the park in the evening then connect to your lodge for relaxation. Dinner and overnight stay at Paraa Safari lodge (Luxury), Fort Murchison lodge (mid range), Red chill rest camp (budget)
- Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise and hiking After an early breakfast at the lodge, you will go for a morning game drive on the Northern Bank of River Nile. The activity takes about 3-5 hours and be able to view variety of wildlife including elephants, Rothschild giraffes, buffaloes, lions, Hartebeest, Uganda kobs, Oribis and waterbucks. After the drive, you will return to the lodge for lunch and in the afternoon go for a launch cruise on the along the Nile which will give you an exciting panoramic view at the bottom of the mighty Murchison falls. Along the cruise, you will encounter crocodiles, hippos, and birds on the river banks like kingfisher, cormorants and bee-eater. You will then hike up to find the falls through Bakers trail and also be able to stand at bakers stone (brings you closer to the bottom of the falls) this hike is a bit tuff but it’s fascinating as you will enjoy to see the falls at different points and finally when you reach at the top of the falls, you will be amazed and eventually forget about the tuff hike. After spending a good time at the top of the falls, you will meet your driver who will transfer you back to your lodge. Dinner and overnight stay at as above.
- After morning breakfast, you will then be transferred back to Kampala then finally to Entebbe for your return flight back home. This is a 4-5 hours drive.
- Hotel transfers and luggage handling
- Government taxes and service charges
- All land transportation
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Petrol & Parking fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to and from your location
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide
- Visa application fee